Saturday, April 23, 2011

Enlightenment

I just visited a bookstall. Yep. Not bookstore. Sells 2nd-hand books there. Suddenly have an overwhelming feeling. Like an enlightenment.

Everyone has differing opinions. Many people wants to convince the world that their opinion is the "truth". Everyone has different interests in different topics. It's like... books. Which book will you buy? The one that is most widely read? The one that is most similar to your own philosophy? Is there really a one best book that can tell you the universal truth? No. I'm not referring to the Bible. For the record, the bible is one of the worst creation the moment it says that the world is flat and has 4 corners. Anyway, when you chose a book and follow its advice/idealogy, will the author be responsible for your life if you screw up? At the other end, the idea of selling ideas irresponsibly is a lucrative one indeed.

In the end, I bought something about condensing what MBA learns within 10 days. Hopefully it's something applicable and enlightening. If not, I'll just be wasting 10 days and $15 anyway. Oh. Btw, different versions of the Bible is on sale too.

This blog is around as a free advice, of some kind. Gives people insight into who am I as a person, whether I'm hopelessly screwed up or wise. But at least, I write my own blog, rather than books that people pay for. I don't tell people that my worldview is the best either, but leaves the judgment to those who even bother to read it in the 1st place.

No comments:

Post a Comment