Sunday, July 25, 2010

Strange Happenings

Been getting alot of weird calls lately. Not too long ago, I've got an overseas call from who-knows-where. Think it's China, since I've also received calls from there last year, telling me that I've strike an international lottery or something. And a few moments ago, there came a local sms from someone called brian, asking me if I'm bi or aj. When I further probe since when I gave him my number, he claimed it's last year. When finally I asked who he's looking for, there was no reply afterwards. Shrug. A gay trying to do random hookups, or a prank from some friend who juz changed his number? Either way, I didn't bother to call.

Also had a strange dream the night before that I met up with my current colleagues for K session, then I sang till I was crying. I vaguely remembered that just before my sleep, I was pondering upon something about not letting go of potentially important people, or they will just rub shoulders with you and be gone forever, like the number of people's contact I have on msn or on phone, but we never choose to talk to each other anymore. Was also thinking over what my colleague, SW said to give a call and go out.

Been thinking quite abit over this weekends. Probably because I'm gonna stop part-timing soon, and right after reservice (which would also spell an end to the last long holiday as a student), it's time to mug for my final year. Been curious about the developments in my club, but I think that non-intervention is best since I'm no longer in position anymore and I guess that I should have more faith in the new excos after myself.

The future still looks quite foggy for me. I can't see where I'll end up at.

No comments:

Post a Comment