Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Conclusion

It wasn't so bad after all. My wildest dream didn't came true, but at least i didn't return empty-handed. Gained a cousin, especially one that can help me out with my POA. LOL! I think I'm surprising myself right now for being so positive. Maybe it's cos i'm already prepared for the worst and yet things doesn't go as bad as I thought would. Then again, I never intended for a confession to take place.

Anyway, things were rather insightful this time round. Had some rather unexpected heart-to-heart talk between guys, or at least with 2 buddies who's with me through this reservice. Everyone else has their surprising little confessions to make too. The 2 of them have rather extreme experiences too. I guess everyone has their troubles. One of them heard my story, and told me that I should be living a life for myself. I appreciate, but i didn't want to be irresponsible or unfilial. I'll always be stuck between being lonely, irresponsible or unfilial. I'll never be able to pursue love as long as i'm stuck in this 3-ways dilemma. I gave up someone before because of this reason. I'm not ready to start a new relationship again if this dilemma is coming back to haunt me again.

Enough about my troubles. I think I need to take a break. It's pretty tiring lugging home those thrash that I've brought to camp this time. Think I might attempt to crash 9 hrs of classes in a row 2molo. Better catch some sleep.


PS: I'm curious who's that one person who has been following my blog since the rather sensitive entry on the 28th...

No comments:

Post a Comment